- Windows Sound Changer is a handy free program designed to change the sound for various Windows Operating System events.
- The program features a simple, easy to use interface to quickly change the sound for: Logon/Logoff, Critical/Low Battery Alarm, Exit Windows, Print Complete, Minimize/Maximize, Mail and many more.
- In addition to using custom sounds, Windows Sound Changer also includes a Robotic Sound Pack to change all or specified events to speak like a robot.
- A useful play function is also included allowing you to hear the sound prior to enabling or changing it.
- If you do not want the sound to be replaced for any event, Windows Sound Changer features a "disable" option as well.
- Windows Sound Changer also allows the user to select any sound files which are in .wav format for the required event.
- Windows Sound Changer allows user to change Logon and Logoff sounds for Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 very easily (which is not possible without using external software or script).
- Windows Sound Changer restores your previous sounds during uninstallation.
- Windows Sound Changer setup is very small in size ( 3.07 MB )
For example you hear(in robotic voice) "Device Connected" when you connect a device to USB port and "Welcome" when you Logon to your account. Just Download and install Windows Sound Changer to discover its Features yourself.
Supported OS(32bit and 64bit) :- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 needs account with administrator privilege)